Site Network: Personal | Web Host | Artist projects | Shop

Nesohu's Learn and Share

Describing the world thru my eyes and share my stories and findings with others.


Germany Travel Log Updated:

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 |

Thursday, July 31, 2008

TrojanhorseGallery

I got the Trojanhorse for the 3rd time in the past few months. I didn't pay attention to the problem until I get these so-call wallpaper informing me that I got a problem in my system

For the past 2 times, I deleted my entire hard disc and installed a fresh windows. But this problem keeps coming back to bug me.

This evening after a meeting with an assignment I'm covering this weekend, I came back with the same nuisance bugging me to format my computer. This time, I noticed that there's a link on the wallpaper. I tell myself, "what the heck, just give it a try" and luckily it managed to remove the problem without harming my computer.

Now I have a problem with msmgr32.exe which have been bugging me for quite a while. Can someone please offer me some help here? Please

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Malaysia Blogsites List

The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number # 16926