Site Network: Personal | Web Host | Artist projects | Shop

Nesohu's Learn and Share

Describing the world thru my eyes and share my stories and findings with others.


Germany Travel Log Updated:

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 |

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Be Smart at McD's

McD's are always a favourite place to "hang out" and grab the most delicious fast food. They are the largest profit makers for little kids, and children at heart. Having been in the Burger business since 1940's, they can sell ANYTHING with a premium as long as they add "MC" in front. - McEgg, McFries, McChicken... Who knows when we'll see McPod, McBook, McPhone...

As my parents are away these few weeks, I've to get my Dinner somewhere. Well, where else but my friendly neighbourhood McD's. They are having this Ramadan promotion with "Spicy Chicken McNuggets". Simply say it's Nuggets with some chilly pepper, but I just have a soft spot for nuggets. Simply ordering 6 pieces is never enough...I need at least twice that amount.



When I was queuing for the nuggets, I found something strange:

Ala Carte:
4pcs - RM 3.50
6pcs - RM 6.25
9pcs - RM 8.65
12pcs - RM11.55
20pcs - RM18.40

Now why are the prices goes up if you order more? Are they charging a McPremium for their Deliciously Alluring Spicy McNuggets (short DAMN)??? Let's do some calculation:

If I'm about to order 36 pieces of DAMN, I can
A. Order 9 packets of 4pcs - RM31.50
B. Order 6 packets of 6pcs - RM37.50
Calculator: B - A = RM 6

DAMN...that's a whole lot of price difference!!! Besides, for every 4pcs I buy, I'll get a free "new and improved" sauce. Well boys and girls, the next time you are craving for McNuggets....bring your calculator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Malaysia Blogsites List

The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number # 16926