Site Network: Personal | Web Host | Artist projects | Shop

Nesohu's Learn and Share

Describing the world thru my eyes and share my stories and findings with others.


Germany Travel Log Updated:

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 |

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Toastmasters Installation

I was commissioned to photograph a dinner held by Bayan Baru Toastmasters Club. There were like 200 members, family and friends coming to support the event.



Last year, I was invited to their dinner. But this year, the event is very much organised..thanks to the organiser Krishen. I loved the animation he did by blending cartoons with family friendly songs.



After dinner, the crowd is entertained by members who compete to win a Humorous Contest. While the crowd laughed out loud, the contestants have a platform to practice before proceeding to the Area contest.



Personally I do enjoy the evening, and what I liked most is that publicity through word of mouth is rather effective. I received a call for another assignment within weeks! Will blog about that on my next post

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Chong said...

hey Neo..congrats...

January 24, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

didnt know you blog.. how did u find me?

August 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Malaysia Blogsites List

The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number # 16926